Can I Find Out who Searched for Me On Facebook

Who Searched Me On Facebook



I envision there's many individuals out there that would be quite interested in discovering who's been searching for them on Facebook.

Can I Find Out Who Searched For Me On Facebook


If you are among them then you'll most likely enjoy this post since I noticed something pretty cool the various other week which enables you to do just that, as well as I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not the most 'sensible' of techniques, however it functions-- and it's the only method I understand that does. I recognize there's a tons of apps that declare they can show you that's been searching for you yet the majority of them are simply duff & are constructed with other intentions (such as taking access to your profile to upload spam).

With this approach you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other techniques there's no threat to your account.

Below's exactly how I discovered it.

At the time of creating this post I don't make use of Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while as well as I do not mean to in the near future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a large fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's simply a blank account configuration with my name and it was produced with the single intent of allowing me to join to particular web sites. You understand ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain access.

So yes as high as I don't such as Facebook I was virtually compelled to develop an account.

Now here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I fulfilled a girl. We chatted for a bit and also I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever spoke with her again (and also I could not remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A few days after I just so occurred to authorize into Facebook on my phone, and hunch that existed in my 'recommended good friends'?

None besides the girl I satisfied on that night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So afterwards night out she should have looked for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also maybe to keep in mind what I actually appear like).

As well as because Facebook does not know that else to recommend to me (given that I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to show me recommended good friends based on who has been looking for me.

So right here's the deal.

If you already have a Facebook account you're suggested pals won't always show individuals who have actually been looking for you. Sure, several of them could have looked for you however there is no chance of informing for sure.

As a norm Facebook will certainly show you advised close friends based on your rate of interests, who your already friends with & what teams you have actually joined-- amongst an entire load of various other points.

However if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, and you do not have any type of buddies-- it does not know who to recommend.

So it shows you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Amazing huh?

Currently if you do not already have a Facebook account yet would certainly have an interest in finding out that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- established a blank account and also have a look at your 'advised close friends' (yet be sure to read the vital suggestions listed below, or else it could screw up).

As well as if you do currently have a Facebook but would likewise have an interest in figuring out that's been looking for you, right here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your actual name) as well as upload a profile image of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- normally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be noticeable which one is your main account as it'll have close friends and also updates, but cunningly you have actually got one more account resting there all set to catch unsuspecting searchers.

Then, when you prepare to figure out who's been searching for you all you need to do is authorize into the 'empty' account and also have a look at your suggested pals ... Bazinga! You got them.

However, consider these important suggestions.

First of all, make use of common sense-- even on your 'empty' account Facebook will recommended some 'random' good friends, so not everybody that appears there will certainly have looked for you ... However if someone appears there who you happened to satisfy who would have had no other previous connection to you (like the example I stated regarding the girl in the club), then opportunities are they have actually searched for you ... otherwise I assume you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account besides sign in & scroll through the checklist of advised close friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Do not browse anyone, don't click profiles-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you give Facebook some details it'll begin using it so recommend buddies so it will certainly come to be harder to inform who has looked for you & who's been shown there since they're attached to something you've clicked or looked.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's exactly how you can learn who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most sensible method in the approach, yet hey ho it works & it's the only method I understand that does.