How to See who Likes Your Page On Facebook

Facebook altered the method you can see that liked your page Prior to you could simply click the number of sort and a popup would show up with the people that like your page.

This changed as well as you need to do 2 extra steps now.

Individuals that like your page.

1. Click the link 'Like this' just below the number of likes on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See sorts' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Right here is the checklist of your likes in chronological order, i.e. individuals that liked your web page most recently are first in this checklist.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Sight Suches As via Insights

There is another means to find the people that liked your page, via Insights. Really it is the same means but a different starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your page, with most recently liked first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page