How Do I Delete My Birthday On Facebook

With iOS 6 numerous customers are discovering that Facebook birthday and also occasions are contaminating their personal calendars on their apples iphone as well as iPads. By disabling as well as concealing this information, you can return your schedule to its previous look and feel.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iOS with the latest upgrade. Lots of individuals have first seen this when seeing Facebook occasions and also birthdays from Facebook pals occupying their calendars.

As an example, Jack sent us the following:

" The something I do not like regarding my iPhone 5 is that birthdays from my fb friends appear in my schedule. My child is now wishing to update our household's iPad as well as his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Is there any way I can keep Facebook integration but conceal those birthdays?"

Other people are removing their Facebook details from their iphone device to try to eliminate this information. The good news is, you can conveniently conceal the birthdays and Facebook events while keeping the various other Facebook attributes enabled.

1. Open the Calendar application on your apple iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Schedule switch in the upper left hand edge of the screen.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Events and also Birthdays.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. In addition, if you have actually enabled your gadget to replicate Facebook birthdays into your Contacts, you may intend to uncheck the Birthdays choice under the Various other area.