How to Delete All My Facebook Messages at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook pals have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the hacker picked to experience the person's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and afterwards utilize that details to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that a person could potentially have access to all of your personal conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wished to delete all of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I can limit what they would have access to. Yet I found that this wasn't as easy as you would believe as there is no global "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you need to click into each discussion, click on the "Actions" switch, as well as select "Erase Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would have been far also taxing. Nonetheless, I did find a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All My Facebook Messages At Once



The procedure is simple. Open up your Chrome internet browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 customers and also I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks ago, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just sign into Facebook. Open the full messages window and also click on the plugin icon that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Introduce a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you must be eliminate all your old discussions, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!