How Do I Delete All Of My Facebook Messages

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these instances the hacker picked to experience the individual's Facebook emails to check out every one of their messages and after that make use of that information to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that a person can possibly have access to all of your personal conversations that you've had with family and friends, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I wanted to remove every one of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I could limit what they would have accessibility to. But I discovered that this had not been as very easy as you would assume as there is no global "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and also conversations. Instead, you have to click right into each conversation, click the "Activities" button, and select "Remove Conversation". To do this for the numerous conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would have been far as well lengthy. Nevertheless, I did discover an amazing plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that did the trick.

How Do I Delete All Of My Facebook Messages



The procedure is basic. Open up your Chrome web browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 individuals and also I found it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks back, so I can extremely advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply sign into Facebook. Open the complete messages home window and click on the plugin symbol that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will certainly erase all the messages on that whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down and also click Release a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you ought to be rid of all your old discussions, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a fresh start!