Delete All Facebook Messages at once

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook good friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk picked to experience the individual's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and after that make use of that details to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that a person could possibly have accessibility to all of your personal conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I wanted to erase all of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, at least I could limit what they would have access to. However I uncovered that this wasn't as easy as you would think as there is no global "Remove All" option for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you have to click into each conversation, click the "Activities" switch, and also select "Erase Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would have been far too lengthy. Nonetheless, I did find a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

Delete All Facebook Messages At Once



The procedure is easy. Open your Chrome browser as well as browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 individuals and also I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, just authorize into Facebook. Open up the full messages window as well as click on the plugin symbol that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will remove all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Introduce a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you need to be rid of all your old conversations, and also they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!