How to Delete Facebook Messages In Bulk

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these instances the cyberpunk selected to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to read all of their messages and then use that info to message their good friends-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each hacker messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that somebody can possibly have accessibility to every one of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wanted to remove all of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever hacked, at least I might limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. Yet I discovered that this had not been as easy as you would certainly assume as there is no international "Remove All" choice for Facebook messages and also conversations. Rather, you have to click into each discussion, click on the "Actions" button, and also pick "Remove Conversation". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much also taxing. However, I did discover an incredible plug-in for the Chrome web browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that worked.

How To Delete Facebook Messages In Bulk



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome internet browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 customers and also I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks back, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, simply sign right into Facebook. Open the complete messages home window and also click the plugin icon that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will certainly erase all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might require to scroll down as well as click Introduce a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of mins you should be rid of all your old conversations, and they will certainly not come back when the individual messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!