I Want to Delete All My Facebook Messages

Over the past month two of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the hacker selected to undergo the person's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that details to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was just one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that a person could potentially have accessibility to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I intended to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I can restrict what they would certainly have access to. However I uncovered that this had not been as simple as you would assume as there is no international "Remove All" alternative for Facebook messages and also discussions. Instead, you need to click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" button, and pick "Delete Conversation". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past several years would certainly have been much too lengthy. However, I did locate a fantastic plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that worked.

I Want To Delete All My Facebook Messages



The procedure is basic. Open your Chrome web browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 individuals and also I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely authorize into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and also click on the plugin symbol that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down and click Release a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of mins you must be eliminate all your old discussions, as well as they will certainly not re-emerge when the person messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!