How to See who Likes Your Facebook Page

Facebook altered the means you can see who liked your web page Before you can just click on the number of likes and also a popup would turn up with individuals that like your web page.

This transformed as well as you need to do 2 added actions currently.

The people that like your web page.

1. Click on the web link 'Like this' simply below the variety of sort on your page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click on 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Below is the listing of your likes in sequential order, i.e. individuals that liked your page most just recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Likes via Insights

There is an additional way to discover individuals that liked your page, using Insights. Really it coincides means however a various starting point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Now Click 'Likes'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the Checklist of the people that liked your page, with most just recently suched as first in this listing.


Who Likes My Facebook Page