How to Fully Delete Facebook Messages

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook pals have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk picked to experience the person's Facebook e-mails to check out all of their messages and after that use that details to message their buddies-- posing as them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that a person might potentially have accessibility to all of your personal discussions that you've had with friends and family, returning for years!

After this experience I made a decision that I wished to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I could limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. But I discovered that this had not been as simple as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Erase All" option for Facebook messages and discussions. Instead, you should click right into each conversation, click on the "Activities" button, and choose "Erase Discussion". To do this for the hundreds of conversations that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would have been much too time-consuming. Nevertheless, I did locate an outstanding plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

How To Fully Delete Facebook Messages



The procedure is basic. Open your Chrome web browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 customers and I found it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks ago, so I can highly advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's set up, just sign into Facebook. Open up the complete messages home window and also click the plugin icon that sits on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Launch". It will delete all the messages on that particular whole web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might need to scroll down and click Introduce a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of minutes you ought to be eliminate all your old conversations, as well as they will certainly not come back when the person messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!