How to Change Your Facebook Username

Are you attempting to change your Facebook username and you are questioning if it is feasible? My response is INDEED! It is absolutely feasible. Today's message is centered on how to alter Facebook Username. The steps required to accomplish this is rather easy to follow. Keep reading to recognize more.

Facebook is one of the most used social media sites systems worldwide today. I know that you understand this reality already, I'm simply saying it since I intend to and since I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A lot of individuals get this wrong. Your Facebook username is actually different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is attached to your Facebook profile URL. While your Facebook name is the name showed on your profile.

Many people reading this post may be probably asking yourself and asking themselves this details concern, Why will I ever require to transform my Facebook Username? Well, there are really numerous reasons you would consider changing your Facebook Username.

Right here are some reasons;

- You could have done a lawful name change.
- You are tired of your current username as well as intend to attempt something else.
- You used a nickname for your Facebook username as well as wish to make it sound/look more official.
- A few other miscellaneous reason that's best understood to you.

I remember so many years earlier, I intended to change my Facebook username, but I had a hard time altering it. Why did I intend to change it?

Guarantee me that you won't laugh!

Well, here goes nothing. I actually made use of doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was entirely amusing. I then determined that it was time to alter my Facebook username and I did. I changed it to something more professional. This is something everybody must consider before transforming Facebook username.

Just How To Adjustment Facebook Username

1. Visit to Facebook on your PC.

2. Click on the down-facing arrow situated after the aid symbol.
Change Facebook Username

3. Click settings.
Change Facebook Username

4. On the general settings tab, Click on Edit appropriate next to Username.
Change Facebook Username

5. Type in a new username and click save changes.
Change Facebook Username

6. For security reasons, you will certainly have to re-enter your Facebook password and also click on send.
Change Facebook Username

As well as there you have it. That was completely very easy, ideal? Yeah, I know.

As a wise man once claimed, everything that has a beginning has an end. We have actually come to the end of this post on just how to alter Facebook username. I hope you taken pleasure in reading this write-up as long as I delighted in composing it for you. Do not forget to share this article.

Many thanks for visiting.