Who Sees My Likes On Facebook

Facebook altered the way you can see who liked your page Before you can simply click the number of sort as well as a popup would show up with the people that like your web page.

This altered and also you require to do 2 added actions now.

The people that like your page.

1. Click the link 'Like this' just below the variety of sort on your web page, in the left sidebar.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Click 'See likes' on the top right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


Here is the list of your sort in chronological order, i.e. individuals that liked your page most just recently are first in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


View Likes through Insights

There is an additional method to locate the people that liked your page, via Insights. Actually it is the same method however a various beginning point.

1. Click 'Insights' in the left sidebar


Who Likes My Facebook Page


2. Currently Click 'Suches As'.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


3. Click 'See likes' on the leading right.


Who Likes My Facebook Page


4. Voila, the List of the people that liked your page, with most recently suched as initially in this list.


Who Likes My Facebook Page