How Can I Know who See My Profile On Facebook

To see who has checked into your place you need to initial log into Facebook. Then in the much right hand edge, click on the drop down arrowhead as well as click on "Manage Pages." After that choose which page you want to see.

How Can I Know Who See My Profile On Facebook




Who Sees My Facebook


The next step is to click the Alerts switch.


Who Sees My Facebook


Then you are going to click Activity.


Who Sees My Facebook


Then click on Check-ins. Below is where you see the general public check-ins of your place or personal posts of people you are good friends with on Facebook. This is a great location to such as, react, or comment to individuals looking into your place and also urge them to remain to check-in.


Who Sees My Facebook


** As a result of personal privacy setups of Facebook, you are not able to see who has check-ins if they made their article exclusive to good friends only. However, Causely tracks the complete variety of check-ins of your page despite if they are personal or public. We just can not show you who the individuals is if they made their articles personal due to the privacy setups.

Listed below shows how a person makes a blog post private to "Buddies Only" or "Public." Unfortunately, the "Friends Just" is the default for all Facebook messages. This is why a lot of the check-ins could disappoint up when you look at the check-ins on your Facebook page. For steps on altering your message's privacy setting, go below.


Who Sees My Facebook