How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All at once

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these instances the hacker picked to undergo the individual's Facebook emails to review all of their messages and after that make use of that details to message their friends-- impersonating them. I was just one of those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that a person might potentially have accessibility to all of your personal discussions that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for several years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wanted to delete every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I might restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. But I uncovered that this had not been as simple as you would certainly think as there is no worldwide "Erase All" alternative for Facebook messages and also discussions. Instead, you have to click into each conversation, click on the "Actions" button, as well as select "Delete Conversation". To do this for the numerous conversations that I have actually had on Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been far also taxing. Nonetheless, I did locate an impressive plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

How Do You Delete Your Facebook Messages All at once



The procedure is easy. Open your Chrome internet browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks earlier, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, merely authorize into Facebook. Open the complete messages home window and click the plugin icon that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will certainly delete all the messages on that whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down and click Introduce a few times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a couple of minutes you need to be eliminate all your old discussions, as well as they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you again. You'll have a clean slate!