How to See who Searches for You On Facebook

Who Searched Me On Facebook



I picture there's plenty of people around that would certainly be rather thinking about discovering that's been searching for them on Facebook.

How To See Who Searches For You On Facebook


If you are among them after that you'll most likely appreciate this article because I discovered something rather cool down the other week which permits you to do just that, and also I'm going to share it with you right now.

It's not one of the most 'functional' of methods, but it functions-- as well as it's the only method I understand that does. I recognize there's a tons of applications that claim they can show you who's been looking for you but a lot of them are just duff & are constructed with various other intentions (such as taking access to your profile to post spam).

With this approach you don't need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with other methods there's no risk to your account.

Here's just how I discovered it.

At the time of creating this article I don't make use of Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and I don't plan to in the future.

As you can most likely gather I'm not a large fan of Facebook, but I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account setup with my name and also it was developed with the single intention of enabling me to register to specific sites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to get gain access to.

So yes as high as I don't like Facebook I was pretty much forced to create an account.

Currently here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I went on a night out & I fulfilled a girl. We talked awhile and I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never spoke with her once again (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

But ... A couple of days after I so took place to authorize right into Facebook on my phone, and also guess who was there in my 'suggested close friends'?

None apart from the girl I satisfied on that night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that night out she should have looked for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also perhaps to keep in mind what I actually appear like).

And also because Facebook doesn't recognize who else to recommend to me (since I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's decided to show me recommended close friends based on that has actually been searching for me.

So right here's the offer.

If you already have a Facebook account you're suggested friends won't necessarily show people who have actually been looking for you. Certain, some of them may have searched for you but there is no way of telling for certain.

As a standard Facebook will show you recommended pals based on your interests, that your currently pals with & what groups you have actually joined-- among a whole tons of various other points.

However if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you do not have any type of good friends-- it does not recognize who to suggest.

So it reveals you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Great huh?

Currently if you don't currently have a Facebook profile however would be interested in discovering that's searching for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and also have a look at your 'advised pals' (but make certain to check out the important pointers below, or else it could mess up).

And if you do already have a Facebook yet would certainly additionally want discovering who's been searching for you, right here's what you'll require to do ...

  • Create a seperate account (utilizing your real name) as well as post an account photo of yourself.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when people search for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click on both to learn which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your major account as it'll have good friends as well as updates, but cunningly you have actually got an additional account sitting there all set to catch unwary searchers.

Then, when you're ready to discover who's been looking for you all you need to do is authorize right into the 'empty' account and look into your recommended friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

However, take into account these vital suggestions.

To start with, make use of sound judgment-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will suggested some 'random' friends, so not everybody that turns up there will have searched for you ... However if somebody shows up there that you took place to satisfy who would certainly have had no other prior link to you (like the instance I mentioned about the girl in the club), after that opportunities are they've searched for you ... otherwise I think you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account other than sign in & scroll with the list of suggested good friends.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Don't browse anybody, do not click on accounts-- don't do anything.

The second you provide Facebook some info it'll start using it so suggest friends so it will certainly come to be harder to inform that has actually searched for you & that's been revealed there because they're connected to something you've clicked or searched.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely how you can discover who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most practical method in the approach, however hey ho it functions & it's the only approach I understand that does.