How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook

With iOS 6 lots of customers are discovering that Facebook birthday and also occasions are polluting their personal calendars on their iPhones and iPads. By disabling and hiding this information, you can return your schedule to its previous look.

Apple incorporated Facebook deep within iphone with the current update. Many users have initially noticed this when seeing Facebook occasions and birthday celebrations from Facebook pals occupying their schedules.

As an example, Jack sent us the following:

" The one thing I do not such as about my apple iphone 5 is that birthdays from my fb friends appear in my calendar. My son is now intending to upgrade our household's iPad and also his iPod Touch to iOS 6. Is there any way I can keep Facebook integration but hide those birthdays?"

Other individuals are erasing their Facebook details from their iphone gadget to attempt to remove this details. Luckily, you can quickly hide the birthdays as well as Facebook occasions while maintaining the various other Facebook functions allowed.

1. Open the Calendar application on your apple iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch.

2. Click the Calendar button in the top left hand corner of the display.

3. Under the Facebook area, uncheck Facebook Occasions as well as Birthday Celebrations.
Delete Birthday From Facebook

4. In addition, if you have actually enabled your gadget to replicate Facebook birthdays right into your Calls, you might want to uncheck the Birthdays option under the Other section.