Delete All Messages On Facebook

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these cases the hacker chose to undergo the person's Facebook emails to review every one of their messages and after that utilize that info to message their good friends-- impersonating them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that someone could potentially have accessibility to all of your personal conversations that you've had with friends and family, going back for years!

After this experience I made a decision that I wanted to delete every one of my past Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I might limit what they would have access to. Yet I discovered that this wasn't as easy as you would believe as there is no worldwide "Delete All" choice for Facebook messages and also discussions. Rather, you need to click into each conversation, click the "Activities" switch, as well as choose "Remove Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past several years would have been far too lengthy. Nonetheless, I did find an amazing plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Remove All Messages that sufficed.

Delete All Messages On Facebook



The process is straightforward. Open up your Chrome web browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 individuals as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks back, so I can highly recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, just authorize into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and also click the plugin symbol that sits on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly remove all the messages on that particular entire page. If you have a great deal of old messages you might require to scroll down and click Introduce a couple of times till they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few mins you must be rid of all your old conversations, and also they will not reappear when the person messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!