How Do You Delete All Your Messages On Facebook

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk picked to undergo the individual's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and after that use that information to message their close friends-- impersonating them. I was just one of those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to recognize that a person can possibly have access to all of your personal conversations that you've had with family and friends, going back for several years!

After this experience I decided that I wanted to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, a minimum of I could restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. Yet I uncovered that this wasn't as easy as you would certainly think as there is no global "Erase All" option for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Instead, you should click into each conversation, click the "Actions" switch, and also select "Erase Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past a number of years would have been far as well taxing. However, I did discover an impressive plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

How Do You Delete All Your Messages On Facebook



The process is basic. Open up your Chrome internet browser and browse to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has over 82,000 customers and also I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks earlier, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's mounted, simply authorize right into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and click on the plugin icon that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Introduce". It will remove all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down as well as click Release a couple of times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a couple of mins you need to be rid of all your old discussions, and they will certainly not re-emerge when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a fresh start!