Whos Been Searching for Me On Facebook




I imagine there's plenty of people around that would be pretty curious about discovering who's been searching for them on Facebook.

Whos Been Searching For Me On Facebook


If you're one of them then you'll probably enjoy this blog post because I observed something pretty cool down the various other week which enables you to do just that, and also I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'functional' of techniques, yet it works-- and also it's the only method I know that does. I recognize there's a lots of applications that claim they can reveal you that's been looking for you yet a lot of them are simply duff & are built with other purposes (such as swiping accessibility to your profile to upload spam).

With this method you do not require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other techniques there's no risk to your account.

Below's how I uncovered it.

At the time of writing this post I don't utilize Facebook-- I have not done so for quite a while as well as I don't intend to in the future.

As you can probably collect I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just a blank account configuration with my name and also it was created with the sole intention of allowing me to register to certain web sites. You understand ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain accessibility.

So yep as long as I do not such as Facebook I was pretty much forced to create an account.

Currently right here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I took place a night out & I fulfilled a woman. We talked awhile as well as I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never ever learnt through her once again (as well as I couldn't remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A couple of days after I so took place to authorize into Facebook on my phone, as well as assumption that was there in my 'recommended friends'?

None other than the woman I satisfied on that night out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she should have looked for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a girlfriend ... as well as maybe to keep in mind what I really resemble).

And because Facebook does not recognize that else to advise to me (considering that I don't have anything on my Facebook account), it's made a decision to reveal me suggested pals based on that has been searching for me.

So below's the offer.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised friends won't always show individuals that have actually been searching for you. Certain, several of them may have looked for you however there is no way of telling without a doubt.

As a standard Facebook will reveal you suggested pals based on your interests, who your already friends with & what groups you've signed up with-- amongst an entire load of various other things.

However if you haven't established anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any kind of close friends-- it does not recognize who to recommend.

So it shows you individuals that have actually looked for you as it's next-best hunch! Great huh?

Now if you don't already have a Facebook profile yet would be interested in finding out that's looking for you on there after that do what I did-- established a blank account and also take a look at your 'suggested pals' (yet make certain to review the essential suggestions listed below, otherwise it may mess up).

And if you do already have a Facebook yet would certainly additionally be interested in discovering that's been looking for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (utilizing your actual name) and also submit an account picture of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts turn up-- naturally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your major account as it'll have close friends and updates, however cunningly you have actually obtained an additional account resting there all set to capture unwary searchers.

After that, when you prepare to learn that's been looking for you all you need to do is sign right into the 'blank' account as well as look into your suggested buddies ... Bazinga! You got them.

But, take into consideration these vital ideas.

Firstly, use sound judgment-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly advised some 'random' good friends, so not everyone that shows up there will have searched for you ... However if someone appears there who you happened to meet that would certainly have had nothing else prior connection to you (like the example I discussed regarding the lady in the club), then possibilities are they have actually looked for you ... or else I assume you'll agree that's one significant coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'empty' account other than check in & scroll via the listing of suggested close friends.

Seriously, nothing.

Do not look anyone, do not click on accounts-- do not do anything.

The 2nd you offer Facebook some details it'll begin utilizing it so recommend buddies so it will become harder to tell who has looked for you & who's been shown there since they're linked to something you've clicked or looked.

To wrap it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically just how you can figure out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No question you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most useful approach in the technique, yet hey ho it works & it's the only method I understand that does.