How to Delete Facebook Messages All at once

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these instances the hacker chose to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to review every one of their messages and afterwards make use of that details to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was among those people that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to recognize that a person can potentially have accessibility to all of your individual discussions that you have actually had with family and friends, going back for years!

Hereafter experience I made a decision that I intended to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to ensure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I can limit what they would have access to. However I found that this had not been as very easy as you would assume as there is no worldwide "Delete All" option for Facebook messages and also discussions. Rather, you should click into each conversation, click on the "Activities" button, and choose "Erase Conversation". To do this for the numerous conversations that I've carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been far as well taxing. However, I did locate a remarkable plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that worked.

How To Delete Facebook Messages All At Once



The process is easy. Open up your Chrome web browser and navigate to the plugin. Click "Contribute To Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has over 82,000 individuals as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of two weeks ago, so I can very advise it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, merely sign right into Facebook. Open the full messages window and click on the plugin icon that rests on the much right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Launch". It will certainly delete all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you may require to scroll down and also click Release a couple of times up until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a few minutes you should be rid of all your old discussions, as well as they will not re-emerge when the individual messages you again. You'll have a fresh start!