How to Delete All Messages On Facebook

Over the past month 2 of my Facebook buddies have actually had their accounts hacked (that I recognize of). In both of these cases the hacker selected to undergo the person's Facebook emails to read all of their messages and then use that details to message their buddies-- impersonating them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a sobering experience to realize that someone could potentially have access to all of your personal conversations that you have actually had with family and friends, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I wanted to erase every one of my previous Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at least I could limit what they would certainly have access to. However I discovered that this wasn't as easy as you would assume as there is no international "Delete All" option for Facebook messages and also discussions. Instead, you must click right into each conversation, click the "Activities" button, as well as pick "Delete Discussion". To do this for the thousands of discussions that I have actually carried Facebook over the past numerous years would certainly have been much as well taxing. Nonetheless, I did find an amazing plug-in for the Chrome internet browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that worked.

How To Delete All Messages On Facebook



The process is simple. Open up your Chrome internet browser and also browse to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It currently has more than 82,000 users as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free since two weeks back, so I can extremely suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize right into Facebook. Open up the complete messages window and click on the plugin symbol that rests on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Then click "Introduce". It will erase all the messages on that particular entire web page. If you have a great deal of old messages you may require to scroll down as well as click Release a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

However within a few minutes you need to be rid of all your old discussions, and they will certainly not come back when the individual messages you once again. You'll have a clean slate!