How Do I See who Searched for Me On Facebook




I imagine there's plenty of individuals around that would certainly be rather interested in discovering who's been searching for them on Facebook.

How Do I See Who Searched For Me On Facebook


If you are just one of them then you'll most likely appreciate this message because I saw something pretty cool down the other week which enables you to do simply that, and I'm mosting likely to share it with you today.

It's not the most 'practical' of approaches, but it functions-- and it's the only method I know that does. I recognize there's a load of applications that declare they can show you that's been searching for you yet the majority of them are just duff & are constructed with other purposes (such as taking accessibility to your profile to post spam).

With this approach you do not need to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no danger to your account.

Below's just how I uncovered it.

At the time of writing this article I do not use Facebook-- I haven't done so for quite a while as well as I don't intend to in the near future.

As you can possibly gather I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It does not have anything on it, it's just a blank account configuration with my name as well as it was created with the single intention of permitting me to register to certain websites. You know ... The ones where you need to have a Facebook account to obtain gain access to.

So yep as much as I do not such as Facebook I was practically forced to produce an account.

Now right here's the thing-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I met a lady. We chatted for a bit as well as I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never heard from her again (as well as I could not remember her name * whoops *).

However ... A couple of days after I just so took place to sign into Facebook on my phone, and hunch who was there in my 'suggested buddies'?

None apart from the lady I met on that evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she should have looked for me on Facebook (probably to see if I have a partner ... as well as perhaps to bear in mind what I really look like).

And also because Facebook does not understand who else to advise to me (considering that I do not have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to reveal me suggested close friends based upon that has actually been looking for me.

So here's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're recommended good friends won't necessarily reveal individuals who have actually been looking for you. Certain, several of them may have looked for you yet there is no way of telling for certain.

As a norm Facebook will certainly reveal you suggested buddies based on your rate of interests, who your already close friends with & what groups you've joined-- amongst an entire lots of other things.

Yet if you have not established anything up in your Facebook account, and you don't have any kind of pals-- it doesn't recognize that to recommend.

So it shows you the people that have actually looked for you as it's next-best assumption! Trendy huh?

Currently if you do not currently have a Facebook profile but would want figuring out who's looking for you on there then do what I did-- set up an empty account and take a look at your 'suggested pals' (but make sure to review the important tips below, otherwise it might screw up).

And if you do already have a Facebook yet would additionally have an interest in figuring out that's been searching for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (using your actual name) and also upload an account image of on your own.

  • Do nothing else to the account.


Currently when individuals look for you they'll see 2 accounts come up-- normally they'll click both to find out which one is 'the genuine you' ... It'll be apparent which one is your primary account as it'll have close friends as well as updates, however cunningly you've got one more account sitting there prepared to capture unsuspecting searchers.

After that, when you're ready to find out who's been searching for you all you need to do is authorize right into the 'blank' account and look into your suggested good friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

However, consider these essential suggestions.

To start with, utilize good sense-- even on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly suggested some 'arbitrary' friends, so not everybody that turns up there will certainly have looked for you ... Yet if someone appears there that you occurred to meet that would have had nothing else prior link to you (like the instance I stated concerning the lady in the club), then possibilities are they've searched for you ... or else I assume you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Second of all-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account besides sign in & scroll via the listing of advised buddies.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not look anyone, do not click profiles-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you give Facebook some details it'll start utilizing it so recommend pals so it will become harder to tell that has actually looked for you & that's been revealed there since they're attached to something you've clicked on or looked.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's precisely just how you can learn that's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll agree that's it not the easiest/most sensible approach in the technique, however hey ho it functions & it's the only method I recognize that does.