Facebook Delete All Messages at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook friends have actually had their accounts hacked (that I understand of). In both of these situations the cyberpunk picked to undergo the individual's Facebook emails to check out all of their messages and afterwards utilize that details to message their good friends-- posing as them. I was among those individuals that each cyberpunk messaged. It was a serious experience to realize that somebody might potentially have accessibility to all of your individual conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for many years!

Hereafter experience I determined that I intended to erase all of my past Facebook messages so that if I was ever hacked, at the very least I could restrict what they would certainly have accessibility to. But I discovered that this had not been as easy as you would certainly believe as there is no worldwide "Delete All" alternative for Facebook messages as well as discussions. Rather, you need to click into each conversation, click the "Activities" button, and also pick "Remove Conversation". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've had on Facebook over the past a number of years would certainly have been far as well time-consuming. Nonetheless, I did locate an impressive plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Erase All Messages that sufficed.

Facebook Delete All Messages At Once



The process is easy. Open your Chrome web browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Add to Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 customers as well as I discovered it to be virus/bug-free as of 2 weeks ago, so I can extremely recommend it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, just authorize into Facebook. Open the complete messages window and also click the plugin icon that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will certainly delete all the messages on that particular whole page. If you have a lot of old messages you may need to scroll down as well as click Release a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Yet within a few minutes you need to be rid of all your old conversations, and they will certainly not come back when the person messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!