How Do I Link My Twitter to My Facebook

How Do I Link My Twitter to My Facebook
You'll do this from within Twitter's settings, though it's also possible to make use of Facebook's settings. To attach your Twitter account to Facebook, you have to use the Twitter site on a computer.

When I don't recognize just how to do things, I make use of Google to find @[How|Exactly How Do I Link My Twitter to My Facebook
.

Right here is a detailed tutorial on Exactly how To link Twitter account to Facebook service page:

1) Visit to your organisation Twitter account (or the twitter account that you intend to utilize to upload on your company web page).

2) Click the little gear on top of the page as well as pick 'Edit Profile'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

3) Scroll down as well as click the 'Connect to Facebook' switch.
Link Twitter To Facebook

4) A little window will turn up, claiming that Twitter would like to connect to your account (indicating your personal profile). Click 'Okay'.

5) An additional window will turn up, stating "Twitter wishes to post to your friends in your place". Click 'Okay'.

6) Your account is currently attached to Facebook!
Link Twitter To Facebook

But wait, you do not intend to post to your account; you just want to post to your business web page! (This is the part where I obtained puzzled).

7) De-select both boxes, and also click on 'Permit posting to among my web pages'.
Link Twitter To Facebook

8) If you have greater than one web page, pick which page you would like to post to.
Link Twitter To Facebook

9) A little home window will appear saying 'Twitter wants to manage your pages'. Click 'Okay'.

10) Ta-daa!!! You simply attach Twitter to Facebook.