Can I See who Searched for Me On Facebook




I visualize there's plenty of individuals out there that would be quite thinking about finding out who's been searching for them on Facebook.

Can I See Who Searched For Me On Facebook


If you are just one of them then you'll most likely enjoy this message due to the fact that I observed something quite cool down the various other week which enables you to do just that, as well as I'm mosting likely to share it with you now.

It's not the most 'practical' of techniques, however it works-- and it's the only technique I know that does. I recognize there's a lots of apps that claim they can reveal you that's been searching for you yet most of them are just duff & are built with other purposes (such as stealing access to your account to publish spam).

With this method you don't require to enter your username & password anywhere so unlike with various other methods there's no threat to your account.

Right here's exactly how I discovered it.

At the time of writing this post I don't use Facebook-- I haven't done so for a long time and also I do not intend to in the future.

As you can probably gather I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, yet I do have an account.

It doesn't have anything on it, it's just an empty account configuration with my name and also it was developed with the single purpose of enabling me to subscribe to particular internet sites. You recognize ... The ones where you have to have a Facebook account to obtain gain access to.

So yeah as much as I don't such as Facebook I was virtually forced to develop an account.

Now here's the important things-- a couple of weeks back I took place an evening out & I fulfilled a woman. We talked awhile as well as I offered her my number.

Disappointingly I never learnt through her again (and I could not remember her name * whoops *).

Yet ... A few days after I so took place to sign into Facebook on my phone, and assumption that existed in my 'advised close friends'?

None besides the lady I fulfilled on that particular evening out!
Who Searched Me On Facebook

So after that evening out she have to have looked for me on Facebook (possibly to see if I have a girlfriend ... and also maybe to bear in mind what I in fact look like).

And due to the fact that Facebook doesn't understand that else to suggest to me (because I don't have anything on my Facebook profile), it's chosen to reveal me advised pals based upon who has been searching for me.

So right here's the deal.

If you currently have a Facebook account you're advised pals won't always show people that have actually been searching for you. Sure, a few of them could have searched for you however there is no chance of informing for certain.

As a standard Facebook will certainly show you advised close friends based on your passions, who your already pals with & what groups you have actually joined-- amongst an entire tons of other things.

But if you haven't set anything up in your Facebook account, as well as you don't have any friends-- it does not recognize who to recommend.

So it shows you individuals that have looked for you as it's next-best guess! Great huh?

Currently if you do not already have a Facebook profile yet would have an interest in figuring out who's searching for you on there then do what I did-- set up a blank account and have a look at your 'advised friends' (however be sure to read the important tips listed below, or else it could ruin).

And also if you do already have a Facebook but would certainly likewise be interested in figuring out who's been looking for you, here's what you'll need to do ...

  • Produce a seperate account (utilizing your genuine name) and publish a profile photo of on your own.

  • Not do anything else to the account.


Currently when people look for you they'll see 2 accounts show up-- naturally they'll click both to figure out which one is 'the real you' ... It'll be obvious which one is your primary account as it'll have good friends as well as updates, however cunningly you have actually got another account sitting there ready to capture innocent searchers.

Then, when you're ready to find out who's been searching for you all you require to do is authorize right into the 'blank' account and also look into your suggested friends ... Bazinga! You got them.

Yet, think about these vital tips.

To start with, use good sense-- also on your 'blank' account Facebook will certainly recommended some 'random' good friends, so not everyone that appears there will certainly have searched for you ... Yet if somebody appears there who you occurred to meet that would certainly have had nothing else previous connection to you (like the example I mentioned about the lady in the club), after that chances are they have actually searched for you ... or else I believe you'll concur that's one major coincidence.

Secondly-- do not do anything on your 'blank' account apart from sign in & scroll via the checklist of suggested buddies.

Seriously, absolutely nothing.

Do not search any person, do not click on profiles-- don't do anything.

The 2nd you provide Facebook some details it'll begin using it so recommend close friends so it will come to be harder to tell that has looked for you & who's been shown there because they're attached to something you've clicked on or searched.

To cover it up.

There you have it-- that's specifically how you can find out who's been looking for you on Facebook. No doubt you'll concur that's it not the easiest/most functional method in the method, however hey ho it works & it's the only method I know that does.