How to Delete Facebook Messages at once

Over the past month two of my Facebook close friends have had their accounts hacked (that I know of). In both of these cases the cyberpunk selected to go through the individual's Facebook e-mails to check out every one of their messages and after that make use of that details to message their good friends-- posing as them. I was just one of those people that each hacker messaged. It was a sobering experience to understand that somebody might possibly have access to all of your personal conversations that you have actually had with friends and family, returning for years!

Hereafter experience I decided that I wished to remove every one of my past Facebook messages to make sure that if I was ever before hacked, at the very least I might limit what they would certainly have accessibility to. However I uncovered that this wasn't as simple as you would certainly believe as there is no worldwide "Erase All" option for Facebook messages and conversations. Instead, you must click into each conversation, click the "Actions" switch, as well as pick "Erase Discussion". To do this for the numerous discussions that I've carried Facebook over the past several years would have been much too time-consuming. Nonetheless, I did find an incredible plug-in for the Chrome browser called Facebook-- Delete All Messages that sufficed.

How To Delete Facebook Messages At Once



The process is simple. Open your Chrome internet browser and also navigate to the plugin. Click "Include In Chrome" in order to download/install the plugin. It presently has more than 82,000 users as well as I located it to be virus/bug-free since 2 weeks back, so I can very suggest it.
Delete All Facebook Messages

Once it's installed, simply sign into Facebook. Open up the full messages home window and click the plugin icon that remains on the far right of the address bar.
Delete All Facebook Messages

After that click "Release". It will remove all the messages on that whole web page. If you have a lot of old messages you might need to scroll down and click Release a few times until they're all gone.
Delete All Facebook Messages

But within a couple of minutes you need to be eliminate all your old conversations, and also they will certainly not come back when the person messages you once more. You'll have a clean slate!